Complisafe Health and Safety was founded by Managing Director Rob Anderson to help and support clients in an often overly confused subject. Complisafe Health and Safety Consultants strive to help companies achieve their health & safety goals in order to be fully compliant and most importantly to prevent injury and ill health in the workplace.
With over 25 years in the industry working as a Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Trainer, Advisor and for the last thirteen years as Director and Managing Director, Rob has consulted on many projects ranging from infrastructure projects for national and international clients, culture change, software development, recruitment, staff development, mentoring and coaching, serious accident investigations, auditing, leadership training and designing of management systems. Rob continues to be incredibly passionate about delivering high quality, personable, reliable service.
The team at Complisafe are passionate about Health and Safety and our client focused approach results in longstanding business relationships. We are confident in our ability to deliver, and we can offer flexible engagement terms, short term contracts and trial periods so you can be sure that we are the right fit for you. We understand that not everyone needs or wants a package so we can also discuss with you one off projects and services such as training, assessments, audits, inspections and accreditations.
Why work with Complisafe?
- Genuine passion for Health and Safety
- OSHCR registered consultants. A must for all Health and Safety consultants set up by the government
- Chartered Members of IOSH, not part qualified or in training
- Certified Membership with the Association of Project Safety (CDM Advisors to all duty holders)
- Over 25 years of experience in both private companies and consultancy
- We listen, we recognise that every business is unique
- Flexibility, in terms of engagement and level of support needed
- Fire Risk Assessors trained at the Fire Services College in Fire Management and Risk Assessment
- Ability to design, produce and deliver bespoke training solutions as well as the more common courses
- Experience, not just qualifications (we have both)
- Proportionate application of Health and Safety Legislation
- Bespoke, not tick box, not off the shelf
- We support, coach, develop and encourage our clients to promote ownership
- We provide pragmatic solutions
- Loyal, honest and caring
- Commercially aware
- We work with companies of all sizes