Health and Safety in schools not only focuses very heavily on children’s safety but also the people who work in them.
They deserve to be looked after and protected from risks.
We have completed many projects in schools over the years which include auditing departments such as Science, Sports and Sports Facilities, Design and Technology, music and theatre. We have also written policies and management systems as well as training staff and management teams on implementation, completed fire risk assessments for listed buildings as well as modern facilities such as boarding houses and staff accommodation. We have also carried out development projects for new buildings as CDM advisors and investigated accidents and near misses.
Schools services include:
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Policy writing
- Training of staff and management
- Online training
- Inspections of premises and grounds
- Audits of schools and departments
- Maintenance and Facilities Support including CDM and planned maintenance
- Events and Leisure risk management
- School trips and exhibition risk assessment
- Construction and premises projects
Our Managing Director is also experienced as a Governor at Trinity School of John Whitgift and has consulted at Dulwich College.
We positively encourage self-management of Health and Safety whilst guiding and mentoring.